Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A shout out to the other blog

Just wanted to take moment to thank everyone who has travelled with me Beyond the Wall (My Old School Dungeons and Dragons blog). This really all started when Lead Addict helped me discover the OD&D revolution. The world Beyond the Wall has let me reconnect with old friends, introduce my kids to something that was special to me growing up, reflex some tired old drawing muscles and create a world somewhere just beyond the horizon. How many things let you do that?
Work, house moves and sports schedules have kept me away too long, so hopefully here in the next few weeks, you'll see new adventures from Gildrid, Gruffydd, Gustav, Laramine, Miss Adventure, Nemon and their new friend, Morey.
Until then, thanks for following along.

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

As you know, I've been enjoying following it too. Your artwork has really helped set the mood . . . and it carries me back to those days of yesterday as well.

Thanks.


-- Jeff

Lead Addict said...

Glad I could help reseduce you. It wasn't that hard.

Here's to many more adventures!