Happy New Year from Zee Baron! I actually had a pretty productive painting schedule this year. Got a little bit of everything done. For 2010:
1. Finally get the heavy cav done for my long unfinished Italian Wars Renaissance armies, I've had tons of foot and light horse done for years but never got the Gendarmes done. I have a nice core built, now I just have to add the extras for flavor.
2. More Russian Civil War. Love painting the Copplestone figs.
3. Pike and Shot. My favorite period but I haven't painted that many units. I'm building a solid core of pike amd shot, then add on to cover all parts of the Thirty Years War (and maybe some Unkerlant skirmishes).
4. The War rages on! Unkerlant's currnet sufferings rage on. We had a few scheduling conflicts that pushed back a few battles, but those who have been following the campaign will be surprised by the next few moves. Unkerlant might get a king yet! (though how long he'll keep the title is another matter).
5. 15mm SciFi. Lead Addict Ken gave me a bunch of this stuff for my birthday and I'm steadily hacking away at it.
That's it for now. Haven't taken advantage of my 2 weeks off to use in the painting dept. Mostly playing xbox 360 with my son. Until next year. For God, Glory and Unkerlant!
Dice Cell Trays
2 minutes ago