Monday, November 26, 2012

OK I'll play the Liebster game.

Both Scott from "Scott's Wargaming Blog" and Lead Addict nominated me for the Liebster blogging Award. Not sure where it originated from, but Thanks! and I'll play. The Liebster rules are 1) Link back to whoever gave it to you. 2) link to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers that should be getting seen by more people. Number two puts alot of my favorite blogs out of the running.
Well, the first two are easy:
1- Scott's Wargaming Blog. Great painter with almost eclectic tastes as me. From LotR to Pirates and Victorian Gothic.
2- Lead Addict: Avid gamer, painter and bestest pal.
3- Cluck Amok: One of the first wargamers I ever played with. Helped get me back into playing. Great toys and all around good guy.
4- Jimbibbly: Have no words for how good this guys stuff is.
5- Take the High Ground: Great tips for terrain making. Always an inspiration.
Like I said before, there are so many great places out there. The web has turned our weird little hobby into a huge place to roam.
-J

3 comments:

Scottswargaming said...

Richly deserved baron, keep up the good work!

Cluck Amok said...

Thanks for the mention, Baron. I find it kinda cool that I posted a mention just last night that YOU were instrumental in getting ME back into wargaming.

BaronVonJ said...

Three letters. D. B. A. I had, what I would later find out was called wargaming before, but nothing serious. Nothing historical. You got me back to collecting soldiers.