Monday, March 1, 2010

Goin' to RECRUITS


Hey anyone who's out there! I'll be running a game or two at the end of month at our local con, RECRUITS (see the side bar for link)
It's March 26-28th, and it's well worth the trip. Great games, vendors and genuinely nice atmosphere. Very kid friendly. And cheap. FREE, that's right FREE, for students and military, and only $5 for adults.
I'll probably run a Fistful of Lead game, or I might be persuaded to run a different game, if I get enough requests.
Hope to see ya there.

8 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

The "Fistful of Lead" games that Murdock ran for me at our local con were a big success. See our blogs:

http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com/

http://murdocksmarauders.blogspot.com/

It is a very enjoyable rule set.


-- Jeff

BaronVonJ said...

Cool.
-J

A J said...

Excellent! Lee's Summit is a bit of a drive from St. Louis, but it's possible I may be able to get to Recruit.

BaronVonJ said...

Only St. Louis? We get people from as far away as Texas and Minnesota!
Check the site. I think there may be reduced room rates at nearby motels. The low ticket price and cheap food at the con will make up for any lodging. Let me know if you can make it, and I'll save a spot.
-J

A J said...

Will do.

A J said...

I can make it. =) My wife and I are going to head over and have a weekend away from the heady delights of St. Louis.

BaronVonJ said...

AJ.
I'll be running a Fistful of Lead game in the Saturday 9-12 slot. I'm might run another game, but there's a game at 1pm that I want to play in.

A J said...

Our current plan is to head over the Friday, so Saturday morning is fine.