Thursday, April 12, 2012

Painting

After looking through the last dozen or so posts, I realized I haven't been posting any painting. I have actually been painting. I told myself I would paint at least an hour every day, and here ares some results:



This ones actually a badger
These Raccoons are from Splintered Light Miniatures. I forgot how much fun painting a good 15mm fig can be. I've been painting up some 15s for both dungeon crawl games and some Fantasy GASLIGHT. When next to a 28mm fig they are just right for sentient animals.
These minis were great. My only criticism of the sculpting is the faces. Raccoons have a more pointy face. I should know, I kill enough of them.


These others are old Bretonnians. Shields are all hand painted.

2 comments:

Spacejacker said...

Very nice! Im looking for an excuse to buy some splintered light minis...

BaronVonJ said...

Do it! They're great.