Friday, May 27, 2016

Fast Plat Grande Armee: French vs Austrians

Not much to say here that I haven't already said about FPGA. Always provides a great game, and Scott's 6mm armies are fantastic. I might need to paint up some Russians...



 The French got some lousy Command Dice, and first through eighth blodd went to the Austrians. It was beginning to look like a lop-sided Austrian victory until the French left flank started tearing up the competition.

However, it turned out to be too little, too late. The French failed a Army Break test and fled the field. I have yet to be on the winning side of this game, but it hasn't reduced my liking it.

1 comment:

Foss1066 said...

Oh man, Scott's forces look superb all out on the battlefield. I am so tempted to rebase all my 6's. (or have Scott do it). I gotta take a look at those rules.

Thanks for sharing!
Cheers
Ths