Friday, February 28, 2014

End of an era, and a new start.

Today is the last day of a job I've had since college, 21 years ago. I didn't ask for this major event in my life,  but I have decided to embrace it. There's a piece of wisdom goes, "If you don't love what you do, then what's the point of going into work everyday?". I plan to spend the second half of my life doing what I love: making games.
Hopefully, in the near future, you will be seeing posts about upcoming projects. Right out of the gate is the reboot of Fistful of Lead. The same game, but with a better layout, more examples, more scenarios and the much asked for campaign system. I will offer it as a pdf, printed, in a cool comic book sized format and will be offering a custom set of playing cards. I may be doing this as a Kickstarter, only because I may look into custom miniatures with their own scenarios. We'll see.
So, wherever you are, if you love the Baron, have a shot of whiskey and say a little prayer.
Thanks!

12 comments:

Ferb said...

Best of luck!

Simon Quinton said...

Good luck sir!

Bluebear Jeff said...

Jaye,

May you find much success and joy in your life as you move forward.


-- Jeff

Tomo said...

Much success!

Archduke Piccolo said...

All the very best of good fortune as deserved by one whose magnificence of moustache and burgeoning of beard is due to liberal applications of Jameson's Irish Whisker Growth Elixir. Good luck, mate!

tradgardmastare said...

Bon Chance Baron!

David said...

Best of luck, Baron.

Scottswargaming said...

Best of Luck Baron. Shot of single malt, duly enjoyed!

Essjam said...

Good luck and good fortune Jaye. Will be glad to help play test any of your creations.

Gr33nw00d11 said...

Best of Luck to you Baron.
Your game work is always top notch. I look forward to seeing your great success!

Cluck Amok said...

As Mama Cluck says, "When a door closes, a window opens." Here's a toast to the view out the window!

BaronVonJ said...

Thanks, fellas.