Day 2 saw the zombies getting painted, and bases gooped.
The minis had already been assembled and primed with a dark brown yesterday. I normally start with black, but this allows me to skip a step. And this particular paint bonds to plastic.
Next was a dry brush of dirty white or aged bone. Then, I gave the open wounds, mouth and hands a wash of deep red.
A final drybrush of almost bone color finished them off. I went in add dotted the eyes white, the teeth dirty yellow and went ahead and left the clothes the muddy gray like they've been in the grave. These are not fresh zombies. For those I'd go a bit brighter in palette.
Tomorrow the finished pieces and start on the hunters.
An Italian Wars Weekend, in Scotland.
5 hours ago