I've noticed this award going around and despite the fact it seems like a form of chain letter, I am pleased to announce that this blog has been nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award! Many thanks to El Grego for the nomination (what took you guys so long, huh?)
There are four rules that need to be followed after receipt of this award:
1. Link back and thank the nominating party - Thanks again El Grego!
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-15 other blogs for this award.
4. Contact those bloggers above about the nomination.
• I've worked for almost 20 years at a large greeting card company located in Kansas City. ( Care enough to send the very best. I have kids to put through college.)
• Despite playing with soldiers for most of my life, I've never had a desire to be one. (It's that artist's disdain for authority)
• I rarely miss a Thursday night gaming session.
• I HATE the smell of patchouli (4 years of art school will do that to you.)
• Every Christmas my family and I watch all 13 hours of the extended Lord of the Rings trilogy in one sitting. (OK that's not quite true. We shut it off at Sam's wedding.)
• Lead Addict and my wife are convinced I cheat at games. A blatant lie. If I cheated, they'd never know.
• If given a choice, "First the zombies, then the robots, then the tanks."
And now, in no particular order, the next nominees (some are not wargames blogs):
Battle Royale with Cheeze
I See Lead People
Emperor vs Elector
and everyone else linked here on the right of your screen....
7 hours ago